ISIS Claims London Bridge Attack
Monday, 2 December 2019 11:31 WIB | GLOBAL |ISIS,Global

ISIS claimed the attack on the London Bridge, England, Friday (29/11), carried out by one of its members. But this group did not provide any evidence related to his statement. Thus sponsored by Amaq group news agency.

The attack was carried out in response to ISIS's call to win the countries which had been part of the coalition against the jihadists.

British police on Friday shot dead a man wearing a suicide vest who stabbed two people killed in London. The action also injured three others. Negotiations called this tragedy an attack.

Source : VOA

RELATED NEWS

US COVID-19 Cases Rising, But Deaths Flat, for Now
Thursday, 9 July 2020 17:09 WIB

The number of people infected with the coronavirus is rising sharply in the United States. But the number of people dying is flat. It sounds like good news. But experts warn against reading too much into it. The number of new cases has seen a steady rise since mid-June. The seven-day average now t...

Facebook Removes False Accounts Linked to Brazil's Bolsonaro
Thursday, 9 July 2020 10:50 WIB

Social media giant Facebook said Wednesday that it had removed dozens of accounts linked to supporters or employees of Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro as part of an investigation into the spread of false news online. Nathaniel Gleicher, the company's head of cybersecurity policy, said in a state...

British Prime Minister Takes Responsibility for COVID-19 Response
Wednesday, 8 July 2020 23:27 WIB

British Prime Minister Boris Johnson said Wednesday he takes full responsibility for the country's response to the COVID-19 pandemic, two days after appearing to blame workers in health care facilities for the deaths of residents there. Johnson was responding in parliament to opposition Labour Part...

US Formally Starts Withdrawal From WHO
Wednesday, 8 July 2020 17:03 WIB

The White House has formally notified the United Nations that it is pulling the United States out of the World Health Organization, despite the surging number of COVID-19 cases in the country. President Donald Trump froze U.S. funding for the WHO in April and a month later announced his intentions ...

Australia's Melbourne Locks Down Again Due to Coronavirus
Wednesday, 8 July 2020 10:58 WIB

The southern Australian city of Melbourne will be placed under a six-week lockdown due to a spike of new COVID-19 cases.   Victoria State Premier Daniel Andrews announced Tuesday that residents will not be allowed to leave home unless going to work, school, medical appointments or shoppin...

ANOTHER NEWS
Wall Street Gains As Investors Cheer Declining Jobless Claims
Thursday, 9 July 2020 20:51 WIB U.S. stocks opened higher on Thursday after data pointed to a declining trend in weekly jobless claims, with investors also weighing the risk of another business shutdown as U.S. COVID-19 cases soared. The Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 27.64...

DISCLAIMER

Seluruh materi atau konten yang tersaji di dalam website ini hanya bersifat informatif saja, dan tidak dimaksudkan sebagai pegangan serta keputusan dalam investasi atau jenis transaksi lainnya. Kami tidak bertanggung jawab atas segala akibat yang timbul dari penyajian konten tersebut. Semua pihak yang mengunjungi website ini harus membaca Terms of Service (Syarat dan Ketentuan Layanan) terlebih dahulu dan dihimbau untuk melakukan analisis secara independen serta memperoleh saran dari para ahli dibidangnya.