French Submarine Found After Lost 50 Years Ago
Tuesday, 23 July 2019 19:11 WIB | GLOBAL |GlobalPerancis

The debris of a French submarine lost more than 50 years ago was found more than 45 kilometers from the ship's headquarters in the port of Toulon. Fifty-two sailors were on the submarine Compilation of ships lost in January 1968.

"This is success, relief and technical achievement," French Defense Minister Florence said on Twitter on Monday (7/22). "I appreciate their families who have waited a long time for this discovery."

Parly, which announced a new search mission earlier this year, said it was possible thanks to "recent technological advances in underwater exploration, including the use of new sonar and research drones."

French Talks have never announced the cause of submarine-related accidents.

Experts think, maybe because of problems with the steering wheel, collisions with other ships, missile explosions or torpedoes, or maybe because of the fault of the oxygen supply system.

Parly said the ceremony would be held at sea for the families of seamen who were arrested. The wreck will be left in place, working as the final resting place for sailors, the French navy said.

Source : VOA

RELATED NEWS

Trump Takes Aim at WHO in Midst of Pandemic
Friday, 10 April 2020 19:55 WIB

Thursday marks 100 days since China notified the World Health Organization that it was dealing with cases of what would later be identified as COVID-19, the deadly virus that has spread to nearly every corner of the world. U.S. President Donald Trump has accused WHO of being too biased toward China...

Australian Police Seize Evidence from Country's Biggest Source of Coronavirus Infections
Friday, 10 April 2020 16:55 WIB

Police in Australia have removed items from a cruise ship that arrived in Sydney last month carrying hundreds of passengers infected with the novel coronavirus.  Investigators wearing protective gear from head to toe boarded the Ruby Princess late Wednesday night at Port Kembla and confiscated...

Euro Countries Agree on Half Trillion Euros in Support
Friday, 10 April 2020 11:23 WIB

Governments from the 19 countries that use the euro overcame sharp differences to agree Thursday on measures that could provide more than a half-trillion euros ($550 billion) for companies, workers and health systems to cushion the economic impact of the virus outbreak. Mario Centeno, who heads the...

China President Pledges Help to South Africa in Coronavirus Fight
Thursday, 9 April 2020 23:55 WIB

Chinese President Xi Jinping is offering support and resources to African countries, especially South Africa, in their fight to control the COVID-19 epidemic. China state media said Xi recounted during a Wednesday phone call with South African President Cyril Ramaphosa how South Africa reached out ...

Mexico Loses Nearly 350,000 Jobs Battling Coronavirus
Thursday, 9 April 2020 16:45 WIB

Mexico™s labor minister said the country has lost 346,748 jobs since mid-March because of its efforts to prevent and control the coronavirus outbreak. Labor Secretary Luisa Maria Alcalde said Wednesday that the greatest losses occurred in the tourism-dependent coastal enclave of Quintana Roo, whi...

ANOTHER NEWS
Trump Takes Aim at WHO in Midst of Pandemic
Friday, 10 April 2020 19:55 WIB Thursday marks 100 days since China notified the World Health Organization that it was dealing with cases of what would later be identified as COVID-19, the deadly virus that has spread to nearly every corner of the world. U.S. President Donald...

DISCLAIMER

Seluruh materi atau konten yang tersaji di dalam website ini hanya bersifat informatif saja, dan tidak dimaksudkan sebagai pegangan serta keputusan dalam investasi atau jenis transaksi lainnya. Kami tidak bertanggung jawab atas segala akibat yang timbul dari penyajian konten tersebut. Semua pihak yang mengunjungi website ini harus membaca Terms of Service (Syarat dan Ketentuan Layanan) terlebih dahulu dan dihimbau untuk melakukan analisis secara independen serta memperoleh saran dari para ahli dibidangnya.